Strategies for managing sustainability have altered greatly in a short period of time. Leading organizations are now converging previously disconnected processes and functionalities under one unified information management system, Enterprise Sustainability Management (ESM).
ESM strategy enables organizations to address sustainability in a proactive and global manner and as part of larger operational excellence initiatives. This presentation helps executives understand ESM.
It covers the following:
- The evolution of sustainability strategies
- Challenges with managing sustainability
- Management systems and technologies for sustainability
- Enterprise Sustainability Management
- Actionable Recommendations
This presentation provides executives and managers across industries with guidance for understanding ESM strategies and the software leading organizations are using to achieve it. A deeper dive into the topics can be found in the accompanying LNS Research Report.