Benchmarking Maturity on the Journey Towards Autonomous Operations
Autonomous plants are a very popular subject among industrial companies when evaluating Industrial Transformation (IX) strategies, even more so now in light of the global pandemic.
In this roundtable, LNS Research Principal Analyst, Joe Perino discusses a wide scope of topics within the current Autonomy space. This includes:
• Defining Autonomy: What are the Goals, Objective, and Exemplars to strive for.
• Identifying the relationship between Autonomy, IX Maturity, and Operational Excellence.
• Discussing the current state of Autonomous Adoption.
• Pinpointing the major challenges to Autonomy.
• Highlighting the Success Factors of implementing Autonomy.
Here, you can download the presentation slides for this session