LNS Research has long focused on Operational Excellence (OE)
as part of our Industrial Transformation (IX) studies. We've examined Operational Excellence as an ongoing journey and continue to emphasize that people, processes, and technology are the underpinnings of Operational Excellence initiatives.
As we deal with the COVID-19 crisis, OE is evolving ever more. Industrial leaders have increased their interest in remote and even autonomous operations. Now, we've asked how companies can manage through the crisis to land in a better place and what is it going to take to get there. In this latest Research Spotlight, we take a look at OE's evolution and share with you important insights, including:
• How Operational Excellence's definition continues to evolve
• Why we need to move beyond software integration in OE
• What is needed to effectively integrate key OE activities
• How to create a winning Integrated OE Execution System
• What does the future direction of OE look like
Learn more about Operational Excellence and how it can impact you business in these uniquely and rapidly changing times. Download today!