Industrial Transformation (IX) is a very real phenomenon. Companies are going beyond standard practices to seek out step-change improvement in industrial operations, with several companies already reporting "dramatic results." Yet the Life Sciences industry appears to be falling behind in this progress.
Only 20% of Life Sciences companies are IX Leaders - almost 50% fewer IX Leaders than manufacturers more generally.
In this Spotlight Report, LNS Research examines why the Life Sciences industry is lagging behind in IX and what organizations can do to accelerate their Industrial Transformation. In this report, you'll learn:
• Where Life Sciences organizations can get "quick" IX wins
• Two trends of IX Leaders when it comes to staffing their teams
• How to improve Operational Technology (OT) systems and why that's important
• What technology Life Sciences companies may be overly focused on and where
they should shift their attention
• Why highly inclusive programs are key to IX success
Moreover, this Research Spotlight provides actionable recommendations so that you can build and accelerate a successful IX strategy. Download the full report today.