One-half of industrial enterprises report they have embarked on an Industrial Transformation journey. And the leaders in this journey have found very real benefits in the form of increased revenues, lowered Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), and increased operating margins. These successes have put pressure on the rest of manufacturers to stop “playing” at Industrial Transformation (IX) and to “get real”: to build a value creation engine in the form of an IX Program.
In our continuing series on Industrial Transformation (IX) Readiness, LNS Research Principal Analyst Tom Comstock explains why you cannot wait any longer to “GET REAL” with your IX Program. His latest Research Spotlight, entitled, “Industrial Transformation in 2021: Getting Real,” examines why and how IX Leaders are reaping big benefits from their highly focused transformation efforts…and how you can, too.
Download LNS Research’s latest report to discover:
- The key business benefits and ROI with Industrial Transformation and why you can’t afford to wait to “get real” any longer.
- What Industrial Transformation leaders do differently than followers and how you can lead the way.
- The single biggest indicator of your Industrial Transformation Program getting real or not.
- Whom you must include in your IX journey to be successful.
- The Seven Best Practices of Industrial Transformation.
Most importantly, this Research Spotlight gives you actionable insights and recommendations to help you transform and accelerate business operations.