In LNS Research's first quarterly Executive Roundtable of the year, Principal Analyst Tom Comstock discusses Operational Architecture and IX Platforms. In this invite-only, collaborative event for LNS Research Members, Tom answers the following questions:
- How can you build a future-state operational architecture that can help scale and drive real transformation?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy?
- Which path should your organization choose?
- How are the key players in the market -- big OT and IT vendors and “pure plays” – positioning themselves against these choices, and what type of ecosystem of vendors will you need to execute your architectural strategy?
Attendees of this quarter's Executive Roundtable included:
- Corporate Transformation Leader, Georgia-Pacific
- IT/OT Architect, Wintershall DEA
- Head of Digital Factory, Collins Aero
- Director, Digital Manufacturing, Pratt and Whitney
- COO and Production Excellence Lead, JTKET
- Head of Smart Manufacturing, Cargill
- Head of Cognitive Solutions, Evonik
- Director, Digital Manufacturing, Owens Corning
- VP of Digital EHS, Raytheon Technologies
- Digital Operations Leader, Exxon Mobil
- Director, Production Engineering, JTKET North America
- Director, Connected Factory, 3M
Here, you can download the presented content.