We recently highlighted the need for Industrial Transformation (IX) exemplars, identified three major reasons why IX programs stall, and four major areas that companies need to focus on for ensuring a robust and scalable IX program:
Why Companies Fail at IX
Focus Areas to Drive Scalable IX
- Failed Leapfrogging
- Pilot Purgatory
- Zombie Programs
- Metrics and Analytics
- Data Governance
- Leadership and Culture
- IT-OT Convergence
One of the root causes for all three failure modes identified above is organizational misalignment that can occur when IT-OT Convergence does not occur effectively. In our newest client only report, How to Scale IX fast with IT-OT Convergence, you will learn:
- How the differences in IT-OT Convergence between industries manifests into industry specific challenges.
- How to turn the differences between IT and OT into strengths not weaknesses.
- How to build a vision for transformation that brings IT and OT together, not apart.
- How to structure IT and OT organizations to set your company up for success.
- How to partner with IIoT, AI/ML, and hardware vendors in a way that will bring these organizations together – not pull them apart.