The IX market has considerably matured over the past three years and, as a result, the majority of the IX pursuers now understand the foundational premises of these transformation programs. However, LNS’ research data and our continued conversations with the industrial community tell us that only a fraction of these industrials pursuing IX are being rewarded with significant value.
In this 2021 edition of the IX Readiness research, LNS aims to close this gap by providing evidence of potential financial returns from Industrial Transformation (IX) programs, and additionally analyze specific people, process, and technology best practices from IX Leaders to develop a successful IX program that spans the full value chain.
In this comprehensive eBook, you’ll learn:
- The evolution of IX Leaders and how you can become one
- How to build an effective business case for Industrial Transformation (IX)
- Proof of profitability in IX initiatives and how to maximize ROI
- Top drivers for IX Leaders and how they answer key questions differently than Followers
- How to drive change with IT-OT convergence
- The significant differentiators needed in technology
- Why you need an agile methodology
Most importantly, you’ll receive valuable, actionable recommendations so that you can create a successful Industrial Transformation program that results in real ROI for your organization. Download the full report today.