Early adopters of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) tech gained competitive advantage and achieved quantifiable benefits from their investment. Yet, the number one challenge organizations face while trying to make the decision is building the business case. Many of these companies struggle with fear, uncertainty and doubt around quantifying the potential value of applying new technologies to solve old problems.
This eBook contains five use cases with concrete examples and specific benefits companies have derived by implementing IIoT technologies. Read it to help your company move away from buying on faith to investing based on proven results. This eBook explores five new IIoT use cases:
- Redefining Critical Assets – Pumps, Valves, and Motors
- A New Approach to Clean-in-Place Systems
- Creative Use of Social, Geospatial, and Asset Data
- Managing Recipe Variation
- Safety – Machines, Processes, and Workers