This LNS Research report aims to highlight best practices for managing quality across the enterprise, specifically as it pertains to creating a closed-loop quality management environment with the use of PLM-based corrective and preventive action (CAPA) software.
It will touch on the following areas:
- Market drivers pressuring discrete manufacturers to focus on improving the quality of processes and products
- Addressing market drivers by taking a PLM approach to quality software
- A look into the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) companies are using to measure the effectiveness of quality initiatives
- The people, business process, and change management capabilities needed to ensure successful technology deployments
- Actionable recommendations for deploying PLM-based CAPA functionalities
By reading this Research Spotlight, executives on the quality management journey will be able to refine their approach to quality software, enabling communication and collaboration across the value chain. This holistic approach to quality will help create a market-leading customer experience in today’s unforgiving environment.