President and Principal Analyst of LNS Research, Matthew Littlefield, presented "The Global State of EQMS," which included key research findings from a yearlong benchmark study of over 500 global quality executives. These findings highlight how market leaders are using EQMS to both ensure compliance and make operational improvements. Specific results and recommendations include strategies for:
- -Aligning quality objectives with operations and the CFO
- -Ensuring the right leadership and change management capabilities are in place for a global EQMS deployment
- -Harmonizing processes such as CAPA or audit management globally
- -Improving OEE, new product introductions, on time deliveries, and cost of quality with specific EQMS capabilities
- -Extending EQMS globally to improve supplier quality management
- -Effectively leveraging emerging technologies like analytics, mobility, and the cloud
The slides for this presentation can be used to guide executives on the quality journey, helping them make better solution selection decisions and justifying an investment in EQMS.