Because the electronics manufacturing industry is incredibly competitive, players are constantly looking for the edge that can push them to the front of the pack. Recent research by LNS has shown that many of these companies are looking towards measuring the cost of quality as an avenue for creating this differentiation.
This Research Spotlight focuses on the following areas:
- Overview of the Electronics Industry
- Defining the Cost of Quality
- Benchmarking the Cost of Quality
- Operational Excellence and the Cost of Quality
- Technology Roadmap for Optimizing the Cost of Quality
This Research Spotlight provide executives and managers in the electronics manufacturing industry with guidance for measuring the Cost of Quality in their organization.