Small and Mid-Sized Businesses (SMB) have many compliance requirements levied upon them by regulators, industry, and customers. While these requirements may result in improved outcomes such as improved quality or safety, the volume and variety of requirements add cost and complexity to operations. One such requirement is ISO 9001 – the quality management backbone for many manufacturers - and the new ISO 9001:2015 update.
Read the spotlight to learn:
- Why should SMB manufacturers react differently to ISO 9001:2015
- The current state of the market, and how the market will change post-ISO 9001:2015
- Recommendations that deliver improved operational and financial performance
- How to assess maturity and set a path to becoming an Innovation Leader
- Case studies, strategies, and data to aid in gaining top management sponsorship