Pursuing Operational Excellence can lift the pressures of regulations and process execution that all business leaders feel today. A LNS Research survey shows that Operational Excellence improvements are a top priority, but many companies have difficulty expanding it to the shop floor.
To fulfill and support strategy that is crucial in achieving Operational Excellence, manufacturing professionals must take a closer look at Enterprise Architecture (EA). This LNS Research Spotlight provides a thorough understanding of EA, as it is the process of defining manufacturing strategy and decision making to achieve Operational Excellence. Specifically, this report takes a closer look at:
- The criticality of extending EA to the plant floor
- The roots of the EA process
- The importance of solicitating worker feedback in building out EA
- How to create a future vision of the "to be" state
- Actionable recommendations for success
This Research Spotlight will help define Enterprise Architecture, and how it is used in achieving Operational Excellence from top floor to shop floor.