This is the full recording of the Global Quality Advisory Council's Q1 Meeting held on March 14, 2013. Matthew Littlefield, President and Principal Analyst, provides relevant research and demonstrates the interactive benchmark data portal as it pertains to the topic.
The guest speaker for this meeting was Mark Baker, Global VP of Quality, Operational Excellence, and Environmental, Health, & Safety at Saint-Gobain. Mark provides insight into his experiences of implementing a successful metrics program for the organization.
Questions answered during this meeting include:
- Which metrics (cost of quality, OEE, first pass yield, warranty etc.) are critical to measure the success of your quality initiatives across the value chain?
- How frequently should you be measuring them?
- Who should you be sharing them with?
- How are other companies performing when it comes to these metrics?
- What are the best practices for implementing a metrics program in an organization?
- How do you manage the performance of a global supplier base?
Please note that due to the size of this file, the download process may take longer than usual.