How can a company sustain a market-leading customer experience while reducing the risk of a major product quality or safety issue from spiraling out of control? Answering this can be especially difficult given the current context of manufacturing, which involves a number of critical challenges and market drivers.
The aim of this Research Spotlight is to answer this question from the perspective of quality, manufacturing, and IT executives. It will examine:
- Major market drivers pushing discrete manufacturers to focus on global traceability and quality containment
- Best practices for building an enterprise traceability framework with the LNS Research Model of Operational Excellence
- Defining the technical requirements needed for successfully deploying a supply chain-wide traceability and containment solution
- Challenges companies face today in building a global traceability and containment solution
- Actionable steps for moving toward a solution that supports goals in manufacturing excellence, product quality, traceability, regulatory compliance, risk management, and customer experience
By reading this report, industry leaders will gain insight into strategies for avoiding, preventing, and overcoming major adverse events that can play a significant role in long-term success.