Consumer products (CP) companies face one of the most competitive industries today. With so many options available, pressures to continuously maintain low price points and deliver high quality products are compounded by rapidly changing preferences, regulations and compliance, product safety issues, supply-chain and operational risks, and traceability initiatives.
By taking a closed-loop approach to quality management, market leading companies are overcoming these challenges and experiencing improved business performance. This Research Spotlight focuses on the following areas:
- Overview of the CP industry
- Drill down on the market’s challenges
- Intersecting IT and process for a closed-loop approach to quality management
- Building a model of operational excellence around quality management
- A drill down on EQMS functionalities for the CP industry
This Research Spotlight provides executives and managers in the Consumer Products industry with guidance for implementing quality management strategies and software.