At a webinar geared toward Quality executives, this presentation was given by LNS Research's President and Principal Analyst, Matthew Littlefield. These slides dive into the new social proof paradigm having a profound effect on quality management. Specifically, he discussed the importance of visibility and responsiveness to online customer sentiment in creating a custom-centric organization by incorporating this data into quality management initiatives.
Littlefield provides an overview of the following:
- How the Internet has changed customer behavior
- The transformation of industries due to Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and IoT technologies
- The impact on OEMs and suppliers
- Benchmark Data: Strategic quality objectives and challenges
- How to Build a Closed-Loop Quality Management Environment
- Benchmark data on the benefits of closed-loop quality management