In this Global Executive Council meeting, the LNS Research team shares data and insights on architecting an Enterprise Quality Management Software (EQMS) system, and explores the most pressing quality management objectives and challenges companies face today.
LNS is also joined by Ben Bollenbacher, Director of Quality, EHS & Continuous Improvement Capabilities at Kimberly-Clark Corporation, who shares his experience and insights from Kimberly-Clark's successful EQMS selection and implementation process. Specifically Ben discusses:
- Strategies to integrate traditionally disparate quality management processes and systems
- How to gain critical buy-in from executives and support from local quality teams
- Key considerations in the EQMS selection process
- Implementation strategies for global organizations
- Lessons learned and actionable recommendations