Presentation recording from the Global Executive Council [GEC] meeting on Risk Management and Compliance. Matthew Littlefield, President & Principal Analyst, provides relevant research and benchmark data as it relates to this topic.
Guest speaker, Kenneth Ray of Celgene, discusses quality and governance at his organization and touches on the following areas:
- The relationship between quality management, risk, compliance, and governance
- How to build a bottom up framework for managing risk across the enterprise
- How to instill the right culture to ensure the success of cross functional teams
- How to use risk management for supporting corporate goals and improving decision making
- What are the right risk tools for providing enterprise wide visibility into corporate performance