Operational Risk Management (ORM) has traditionally been viewed as watertight compartment in overall enterprise performance. Today, market leaders in manufacturing are learning that ORM needs to pervade all aspects of enterprise performance. With factors such as Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) compliance requirements, new EHS management system standards, and customer demands, it is no longer acceptable to not effectively address risk within manufacturing operations.
In this eBook, LNS Research will focus on the evolving and expanding role of ORM and best practices for developing the proper relationship between EHS and ORM.
Specifically this includes:
- Improving brand equity your bottom line
- The importance of monitoring and respond risk
- Key metrics to monitoring the health of your ORM program
- How to support risk process with your ORM software
- Establishing your Risk Management Framework