Today's manufacturing enterprises are seeing the value that Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) software can deliver by bringing together business, energy, production, logistics and other data from disparate data sources and systems. These are high desirables among most manufacturing companies for sure, but the common perception of EMI being difficult to implement is sometimes a roadblock to getting projects off the ground.
It doesn't have to be daunting. In this Research Spotlight, LNS Research explains how to approach an initial EMI implementation with the proper scope and organizational structure to achieve quick ROI. Specifically the report covers:
- The current landscape of manufacturing processes and technology
- The top strategic objectives and challenges of today's manufacturers
- The importance of developing cross functional teams with input from key stakeholders
- A case study of successful EMI implementation
- Benchmark data on manufacturing KPIs